Search This Blog

Friday 20 July 2012

A Day in the Life of Promotional Umbrellas


What better life can there possibly be
Than as a promotional umbrella just like me
With hosepipe bans all in place
I have been up and down at such a pace
I’ve been here and there and round about
And all the time, look at me, I shout.

Smart and bright, I am very proud
To show my message to any crowd
My owner takes me everyday
Into work and out to play
My message travels far and wide
A promotional Umbrella you just can’t hide.

My livery of gold and green
Makes certain that I’m always seen
I carry a message, plain and simple
For car repairs call Frederick Dimple
Get promotional umbrellas as your public voice
We really are the perfect choice.

Been to Wimbledon Tennis today
Very exhausting, I have to say
Up and down all day long
On Murray Mount I sang my song
You must have seen me on your tellies
Dimple’s Promotional umbrella, owner in wellies.

Next time you launch a sales campaign
My message to you is very plain
Forget the normal and mundane
Go for something for using in the rain
Choose the promotional umbrella
It will make you a top notch seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment