Search This Blog

Friday 26 October 2012

Promotional Gifts That Stand the Test of Time

Many, many years ago, I headed off to see a show,
Out of the office 9 - 3, to see what I could get for free.
'Cos way back then I didn't care, which top companies would be there,
Just a dead end job you see, fresh out of university.

Plastic pens, keyrings too, branded pads to name a few.
There was one thing outshining the rest, this leather folder was the best.
The company name embossed so bold, shining with a tint of gold,
This folder went everywhere with me, the branding stood out for all to see.

Then time rolled on and what do you know, ambition made me CEO,
Although time passed and I'm now older, I still have that leather folder.
Stuffed with notes from Lara and Ken, it still contains that promotional pen,
And although we are now 20 years on, the company that gave it is still going strong.

My employees now give them to clients, because I have a certain science,
That another young lad just like me, will use it for years for all to see.
People will admire his leather a4 folder, as seasons change from warm to colder,
And it will stand the test of time, and soon their business will be mine.

4 comments:

  1. You can think on jute promotional bags with print logo, company details. Jute promotional bags is attractive, durable & fashanable. Zest Tex International is one of the manufacturer exporter of such kind of products. Know more visit www.zesttex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, these are great marketing tools to make a brand known. One more thing is to make sure that the brand logo doesn't fade.

    galvanized cable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your informative post. Thank you for sharing. You can also check our blog : Promotional combos gifts

    ReplyDelete