Search This Blog

Saturday 30 June 2012

Promotional Bags and Gifts in Poetry


I’m off with my friend to a local Home Show
Whether we’ll buy something I really don’t know
One thing’s for certain we’ll get a Promotional Bag
Stuffed full of goodies making it sag

Once through the door we look for the stall
That gives away bags to hold our haul
Quickly we’re armed with the re-usable bag
Now we can wander collecting our swag

A pen from a lady selling fabrics for curtains
Nice one for lounge but not quite certain
But I’m armed with a sample to show to my Ben
I’ve got all her details clear there on my pen

We each get a keyring from a nice girl called Claire
She shows us her new range of relaxing arm chair
It can lift up your feet and lean back your head
We give it a try it’s just like being in bed
She gives us brochures which go in our bags

We notice a stall with nice rugs made of rags
Always keen to re-cycle we must take a look
Told they are made with old clothes and a hook
Given a pencil which we thought was quite good
With their details for contact on sustainable wood

The next gift we’re given is always my favourite of all
A promotional mug from a new cookware stall
My friend buys a cake tin from their expansive display
That along with her mug is packed safely away

We gather more gifts as we wander the around
Badges and stickers and bookmarks we’ve found
Our promotional bags are full to the brim
Time for home says my friend Kim

Over a cuppa I sift through my haul
Badges and stickers for Grandson Paul
A pen and leaflet for my lovely son Arthur
All the details of the kitchen he’s after

Just like to say to the businesses out there
Thank you for taking the trouble to spare
All these lovely gifts for me to share out
I’m sure to remember you without a doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Promotional bags are simple products that can be given to client but it can convey a lot meaningful message. Such promotional bags are useful in various events like retail stores, trade shows, schools and sponsorship.
    promotional confectionery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to present your ideas as it really proves Promotional Products importance.thanks for providing valuable knowledge.....

    ReplyDelete